- Location: Howell, NJ
- 1/28/2023 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 9 am** to 3 pm, Scott Hall Room 135
- Credit cards, checks, and cash are accepted.
- 6.625% NJ sales tax will be applied to all purchases. Customers must provide proof of tax exempt status for the tax to be waived.
- **Early admission is available with Emerald and Diamond Level Museum Membership!
All lectures will be held in Scott Hall Room 123.
*Lectures will also be live-streamed.*
10 am to 11 am: "Ancient Bubbles Tell Future Climate Stories"
Dr. John Higgins, Assistant Professor, Department of Geosciences, Princeton University
11:30 am to 12:30 pm: "What Can We Learn About Earth's Past, Present, and Future from Rock & Sediment Cores from NJ"
Dr. Sean Kinney, Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Columbia University & Visiting Research Scientist at Rutgers University
2 pm to 3 pm: "Getting Wet & Muddy: Going to Sea to Core for Climate Records"
Dr. Liz Sikes, Department of Marine & Coastal Sciences, Rutgers University
All kids activities are free and no pre-registration is required.
Activities will run in 3 sessions: 10:30-11:30AM, 12:30-1:30PM, and 1:30-2:30PM.
- Room 103- Emoji Cores
- Room 104- Exploring Microfossils in Cores
- Room 105- Coring the Layers Beneath our Feet
Location: 43 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ